There are numerous ways to channel the anti-aging power of stem cells to become youthful and to renew your health. Stem cell therapy plays a great role in improving physical health and appearance. Stem cells that are used for facial rejuvenation treatments are isolated from human fat, then it is reintroduced to the body to maximize its effectiveness.
How Facial Rejuvenation is Performed
In the medical aesthetics sphere, stem cells are harvested with a small needle combined with your own harvested fat to make a filler. The filler is craftily placed underneath your skin, producing a youthful appearance without using synthetic compounds or chemicals that can be rejected by your body.
When the skin starts to wrinkle and the signs of aging appear, we can inject fat cells that are supplemented with your stem cells into the eyebrows, cheeks and jawline to restore a facelift effect. Fat injections are designed to add volume to facial areas that lack fullness.
This can enhance yourself with a more glowing and vibrant appearance.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation
- Restore fullness, enhancing contour in your cheeks, temples, lips and hollows under the eye
- Unlock your body’s own potential by harnessing the power of your own chemistry
- Using your body’s own cells and fats to improve your facial features
Who needs Facial Rejuvenation
- Too much sun exposure
- Exposure to chemical and biological pollution
- Depleted collagen production, hormonal changes and thinning of the skin
- Improper skincare habits, lack of exercise, diet, and cigarette smoking
- Skin disorders that cause scarring like acne