Home health care is a formal, regulated program of care, providing a range of medical, therapeutic, and nonmedical services, delivered by health care professionals
Whether you or a loved one are recovering from an injury, coping with illness, or finding it difficult to be as active, Premier Point Home Health can help to maintain dignity and freedom in a safe and healing home care environment.
Our Home Health Aides provide a variety of non-medical services that help clients manage daily living activities, and relieve the stress and worry of family members struggling to provide care while juggling the demands of work, school, and all of life’s challenges. We offer nutritional assistance including encouraging or restricting fluids and preparing meals according to a defined dietary plan.
We also offer skilled nursing care services that could include:
- Checking vitals and coordinating follow up medical care if irregularities are identified
- Protime testing – Coumadin
- Bowel training
- Catheter or ostomy care and emptying drainage bag, urinal, or beside commode
- Wound care
- Geriatric case management
- Administrating medications, in-home IV therapy, and other pain management treatment
- Coordinating physical, occupational, and speech therapy, if needed
Nursing care services and home health aide support may be covered 100% under the patient’s Medicare or private insurance plans. We also offer competitive payment arrangements for direct pay patients.