At Premier Point, we believe the best outcomes happen when our home health care team works with the patient’s established medical providers, ensuring coordinated care. In short, we consider ourselves an extension of the certifying doctor’s care, always honoring the doctor-patient relationship.
We specialize in complex cases, and with an on-staff team of over 50 clinical professionals and full back office support, we are able to deliver high touch, customized care to patients with a variety of needs, and keep referring physicians fully apprised of each patient’s progress to established goals.
- Registered nurses with an average of 10 years home health experience
- Licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Licensed dieticians
- Licensed medical social workers
- Certified nurses aides
- Sitters and companions
Our staff is required to complete quarterly in-service training to ensure their skills exceed industry standards.
Our full service offering includes:
- In-home infusion therapy and specialty infusions including Chemotherapy, IVIG, IV Antibiotics and enteral feedings for adult and pediatric patients
- Surgical, trauma, laceration, and abrasion negative pressure wound care
- Ostomy Care
- Diabetes management
- Follow up care for stroke, transplant, and amputation patients
- Skilled nursing services and elder care
- A dedicated specialty pharmacy
- Ambulatory infusion center with community and private rooms and free pick up service for the first 3 visits
We offer evening and weekend care options, and a Premier Point nurse is also available by telephone 24/7 with full access to patients’ medical records, should questions arise.
We also utilize the latest technology:
- On-site and Telephonic interpretation services for Limited English Proficiency (LEP) patients provided by trained medical interpreters
- Tele-Health Monitoring – for 24/7 real time alerts of critical biometric changes for home bound patients
- Site-Rite Ultrasound Systems to ensure accurate assessment of vasculature
- ViSi mobile for continuous monitoring of patients’ vitals
We continuously invest in new technology to deliver a higher standard of care to our patients, and encourage active patient participation including providing free blood pressure monitors to patients, when appropriate, if one is not present in the home.
Service Area /Insurance Participation
We service patients in Lake, Cook, Will and DuPage counties, are Medicare and Medicaid certified, and on the preferred provider list for many insurance carriers.
To make certain prescribed treatment is covered under the patient’s insurance plan, Premier Point always verifies appropriate health coverage for the proposed dates of service, and that the patient’s benefit package covers the applicable service.
We promptly submit all claims on behalf of our patients, and patients are not invoiced until claims have been processed by their insurance provider