Managing complex in-home infusion therapy requires dedicated and specialty-trained professionals.
The Premier Point Approach
Premier Point’s infusion clinicians have an average of 10 years of infusion experience, and are certified in the safe delivery of complex and chronic types of infusion therapy including Chemotherapy, IVIG, and IV Antibiotics to patients as young as one-year old.
We also provide a seamless intake, treatment, and follow-up experience for patients and referring physicians by:
- Obtaining the necessary pre-approvals from insurance providers
- Working with the referring physician to develop a personalized plan of care
- Coordinating with our dedicated specialty pharmacy to ensure the appropriate medications are available
- Providing detailed treatment status reports to the patient and entire medical team
- Ensuring patients adhere to all medical follow-up appointments with our proprietary appointment reminder system.
We perform most types of home infusion therapies including:
- Growth hormones
- Hydration therapy
- Inotropic therapy
- Pain management
- Parenteral and enteral nutrition
- Tocolytic therapy
And Specialty Infusions including:
- Biologics therapy
- Pre and post transplant therapy
Our clinicians utilize ultrasound guidance equipment to minimize patient’s discomfort, stay with the patient during the entire infusion therapy session to ensure treatment is administered accurately, and continuously monitor patient’s vitals, allowing our clinicians to respond more rapidly to adverse conditions, should they occur.
We also strongly believe in the benefits of continuity of care – the assigned nurse remains with the patient throughout the care program, and can readily coordinate home health aide; occupational, physical, or speech therapy, or medical social worker services, should the need arise.